We purchase our textiles from multiple suppliers around Africa as well as produce our own original print work with selected fabrics.
We want our products to be manufactured under good working conditions.
This is why we have a code of conduct. This includes the following supplier requirements:
- compliance with local labour law
- statutory pay and working hours
- the right to organise and bargain collectively
- a ban on child labour
- a ban on discrimination
- a ban on forced labour
- health and safety in the workplace
- compliance with local environmental legislation
All suppliers of garments and other products that bear the Loin Cloth & Ashes brand commit to our code of conduct. All products sold under the Loin Cloth & Ashes brand name are covered by our code of conduct. For products in limited quantity sold under other brand names, exceptions may apply.