Loin Cloth & Ashes works to ensure your privacy is protected when you are using our services online. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. Any changes we have made to this data policy can be found by visiting our website.
2. How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal data, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at Loin Cloth & Ashes (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
3. What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you have the right to request written documentation on the personal information we have about you in our account files. To request this document please write to or customer service team. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes (i.e. sending catalogues, newsletters or offers) at any time. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Please find our full contact details on our website.
4. Who has access to the data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside Loin Cloth & Ashes. Data that is forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet Loin Cloth & Ashes commitments to you. Loin Cloth & Ashes may also supply your personal details to organisations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks and debt collection.
5. EFT purchases
All EFT payments are dealt with by send your proof of payment to email@example.com with the relevant reference number in order for Loin Cloth & Ashes to process and dispatch the customer’s order. The type of payment with determine the time in which the order is dispatched.
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session. We use permanent cookies to store your choice of start page and to store your details if you select "Remember me" when you log in. We use session cookies when you use the product filtration function, to check whether you are logged in or if you put an item in your shopping bag.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
The Loin Cloth & Ashes website may include links to other websites which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of privacy or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific subjects.